Quick & Easy Homemaking Tools for Smoother Days
These pages are my favorite quick-start tools for homemaking success! The download includes the printable for each tool listed below and instructions on how to use them.
- Mix n’ Match Menu Planner - Make a simple and flexible plan for mealtimes! Perfect for domestically challenged moms who hate being locked into a rigid plan.
- Homemaking Routine Loop Schedule - Get the most important things done each day without letting the rest fall through the cracks! Set up a homemaking loop schedule for success.
- Daily Chores Chart (for up to 6 kids and up to 10 kids) - Get a clockwork chore habit in place three times a day for a smoother week in your homemaking and homeschooling!
- Room Cards - Use these cards to make steady progress on keeping your living spaces clean and tidy. Helpful for use with the chore chart or on their own!
- Rewarding Habits Chart - Do you and your kids have habits you want to make progress on? Use this handy chart to set up goals and rewards!
- Commission Chores Chart - Give your kids a chance to earn money with chores once a week! Great opportunity for teaching money management and tithing. This helpful chart will organize the tasks by difficulty so they can choose from them.
- The Haps Chart - Tired of getting asked what’s happening today? Or what’s for dinner? Or if they’ll get to use screens? The Haps is here to help. Laminate and post it on the fridge. Fill it out each day or delegate the task to an older child. Enjoy 3% less chaos. ;)