Teach your children all about God and His attributes using Sound Words for Kids. Lessons include devotions, memory verses, notebooking pages, activity ideas, and copywork.
(Note: At this time Sound Words for Kids is only available in a digital format and will be delivered to your inbox upon purchase.)
Sound Words for Kids: Lessons in Theology
The Sound Words for Kids curriculum is a theology-based curriculum that teaches the essentials of the Christian faith to children. It can be used for family devotions, homeschool curriculum, or in Sunday schools and co-ops. The curriculum follows a catechism style, meaning it uses a questions and answer format to help kids memorize each lesson’s main point.
Sound Words for Kids Lessons
Each Sound Words for Kids unit includes several lessons. Each lesson corresponds to a question and it’s answer, and includes the following:
- Lesson plan
- Copywork and notebooking pages
- Memory verse poster/coloring sheet
- Bible story and/or additional verses
- Discussion questions
- Craft and activity ideas
Unit 1: All About God
This unit includes a lead-in lesson/activity about the attributes of God, followed by 11 lessons following a catechism Q&A format.
- All About God: Who is God?
- All About God: Who Made God?
- All About God: Has God Ever Had a Beginning?
- All About God: Will God Ever Die?
- All About God: Are ere More Gods an One?
- All About God: In How Many Persons Does is One God Exist?
- All About God: Who Are the three Persons of God?
- All About God: Where is God?
- All About God: Can You See God?
- All About God: Does God Know All Things?
- All About God: Can God Do All Things?
(Note that this curriculum has a Reformed Christian worldview. See the unit sample, which includes the series introduction, for more information.)